What Chris Is Thinking About post
I'm just back from a long weekend (Thanksgiving in Canada) and very tired after a weekend where my youngest was sick, and clingy, and not sleeping well. Such is life. So, instead of a tutorial I'll have to talk about what I'm thinking about.
- Have to give a quick demo tomorrow of the code I posted the other day to post things to a vBulletin thread. The problem? A lack of baseball-related info coming down the pipe from SportsTicker. I'll figure something out.
- On the advice of my friend Amy I'm going to investigate switching over the IBL site from using Typo to using Mephisto. I'm having a hell of a time getting it installed though. Not the best instructions available.
- Trying to figure out what to build my super-secret project with: Rails? CakePHP? Roll my own? Toture myself by following this guy's work and build the site in Erlang. Tough to decide.
- Mourn the potential loss of my iBook to some weird hardware problem...it's in the hands of a MacGenius so we'll see what happens.
- Take my iPod in for repairs...for a second time...with the same problems as before...and appearing after the latest iTunes update...and I'm not alone in seeing problems.